fredag den 4. februar 2011

Review of Braveheart

Braveheart is about a Scottish man called William Wallace. He fights for freedom, the freedom of his country. The thing that made him start fighting was the murder of his wife, she was killed by the English soldiers. William is a strong man, and he fights till the end.
I really like this movie. I think it has some really great themes, war, love and history. You learn a lot from it, which I like, because it isn’t in a boring way. The movie contains a lot of blood, so if you are a bit squeamish, then there are some parts where you probably will need to close your eyes.
I give Braveheart 4 out of 5 bagpipes. To get the last bagpipe it needs to not be so complicated, sometimes I didn’t know who the people on the screen were, and I got a bit confused.
Made by Amalie V. Laursen 9.B

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar